Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sole REmedy Ch 8

I.

After the plane took off, Durant turned to Michele. “I feel like a drink. Care to join me?”

“Certainly, but not here in the airport. We have already been here so long! Is there somewhere else we can go?”

“As luck would have it, my apartment is just about ten minutes away,” said Durant. “And I’ve got a fully stocked bar.”

“Do you have a fully stocked freezer?” asked Michele. “To be specific, one stocked with chocolate ice cream?”

“No, but I’ve got a fully stocked corner store.”

“Andiamo,” said Michele with a smile.

Normally, Michele didn’t move this fast. No matter how attractive she found a guy, she wanted to get to know him pretty well before going to the physical level. But she had her reasons for accelerating the timeline.

They returned to Michele’s sports car (Durant having elected to ride with her and Seaforth to the airport, rather than drive two cars), and gave her his address. “You know how to find it?” he asked.

“Yes -- I have lived in New York for many years,” Michele said. “I know it like the back of my hand.”

“Impressive. So…what part of Italy do you come from?”

“Oh, from Rome. My family is part of the Bourgeosie. But I came to the United States several years ago.”

“And now who do you work for?”

“I have a small art gallery. Very small, you would not have heard of it.”

Durant turned to face her more directly. “Who else do you work for?” he asked.

Michele smiled her most charming smile. “Oh, you must not get the wrong impression of me. I am just the friend of a friend of a friend of Mr. Seaforth’s daughter, who asked me for help. And I have a fondness for movies. My Favorite Year. You know this film?”

“Can’t say I do.”

“Peter O’Toole is in the balcony of a theater, and he sees his friend being beaten up by Mafiosi. So he grabs a nearby rope, and swings down onto the stage to save the day. So when I saw poor Mr. Seaforth…at this time I did not know he had only a starter’s pistol….I just jumped down without thinking. You see?”

“Sure,” said Durant with a smile. “I see.” He looked up. “Oh, turn here. The store’s on the right hand corner.”

After picking up two quarts of ice cream, they arrived at Durant’s house.

“The kitchen’s in here,” said Durant, leading the way. He brought out bowls and spoons. “I hope you’ll let me have some of your ice cream.”

“Of course.”

In the end, they took their bowls out into the backyard, and relaxed on Durant’s deck, which looked over a yard that had been turned into a series of putting greens.

“You are serious about your golf,” Michele observed.

“One of my goals is to play every major golf course in the world.”

Michele grinned. “I have a similar ambition. I am a bird watcher.”

“Excuse me,” said Durant. “Bird watching and golfing have nothing in common.”

Michele grinned again. “That is right. After all, golfing is just a good walk spoiled. I do like to play miniature golf though, I admit. I am an excellent putter.”

“Well, after we finish our ice cream, perhaps you can show off your skills.”

“I would be delighted.”


II.

“I have never made love outdoors before,” said Michele, as Durant spread a large blanket on the grass, and arranged a couple of pillows.

As he jammed a very large golf umbrella into the ground at the head of the blanket, Durant said, “You surprise me. Making love in the cool of the evening, under a blanket of stars…it’s a wonderful experience.”

Michele hesitated to ruin the ambiance of the evening by pointing out that bugs could crawl onto the blanket or alight on their skin. If Durant made a habit of outdoor sex, he’d surely have sprayed all sorts of bug killer known to man.

Michele had long ago shrugged out of her tuxedo jacket and vest. Now, Durant went to work on the buttons of her shirt. It was also so…exciting….to have a man undress her…she wondered if the man felt the same way when she undressed him…she’d never asked….

Suddenly, she seized his wrists. “Wait,” she whispered. “Condoms?”

“Of course,” said Durant, reaching into the pocket of his slacks and removing a package.

“Then continue,” she murmured, and he knelt at her feet and unzipped her pants, and drew them down her legs and held them while she stepped out of them, leaving her dressed only in bra and panties. Then he allowed her to undress him, until all he was wearing was boxer shorts.

He unhooked her bra, and tossed it aside, then knelt down and slid her panties down her legs, and she stepped out of those as well. Then, still on his knees, he began to kiss her legs, moving up her calves to her thighs, then up her waist to her flat belly, while his hand maneuvered between her legs.

“Wait a minute,” she murmured, her hands cupping his face. “I don’t like doing it standing up. There’s a blanket, there’s a pillow, there’s the stars overhead.”

She arranged herself on the blanket, then with one hand tugged his head back toward her belly and with the other, his hand between her legs. Durant resumed where he’d left off.

Michele lay back and relaxed, as Durant was content to take the lead. “How do you like it?” he murmured on occasion.

“Good, very good,” Michele murmured. One thing about maintaining an accent, it was very difficult to do when one was in the throes of sexual pleasure. That’s why she never talked much during sex…

Resting her head comfortably on her pillow, gazing up at the stars, Michele twined her fingers in Durant’s hair and twirled it, as he spread her legs a little wider and applied himself to licking her clitoris. It was just so pleasurable, his arms resting against her thighs, his muscular tongue pleasuring her.

There was movement down below…he had torn open the condom package and was unrolling it onto his penis even as he continued to pleasure her…she tugged at his head and he abandoned her clitoris and moved up to take possession of her mouth. In the same motion he shoved his cock into her moist vagina.

Michele ran her fingernails up his back, not quite hard enough to break the surface of the skin. She gazed into his eyes, they were looking down at her. He was breathing hard, and she knew he was going to come soon. Suddenly he reached out and gathered her to him, pressing her breasts against his chest, as he began to thrust quicker and deeper, making deep gasping noises.

He began to shudder as his cum spurted out, never stopping his thrusting until it was all over.

He laid her back gently and looked down at her.

“You’re not done yet,” she murmured, pressing her pelvis upward.

He grinned, withdrew his penis and began to lick her clitoris again…and a few minutes later it was Michele who was shuddering with pleasure….

No comments:

Post a Comment