Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colds are a bitch

I apologize to my readers for not having uploaded the weekly chapter here. I've had a cold for the last week. First three days it was just a sore throat, and I thought it would pass on to the next phase - runny nose and sniffles - in due course. But it hasn't. Now I've just got a dry hacking cough that won't go away. Tolerable during the day, but prevents me from sleeping at night - even after a dose of Nyquil which is totally useless.

Long story short, I'm always tired, and when I'm tired I can't write - or at least, not fiction.

I appreciate my loyal readers hanging in with me, and I'll be buying a wide selection of cough medicines later on today in the hopes that one of them will work, so eventually if I can get this cough under control, I can get back to Erotica By Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment